2.Electronics is available everywhere Whatever may the Object that is going to be manufactured from the mobile phones to the satellites, E&TC Engineers play a major role.
3. Selection of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering branch Many of the students are in a dilemma in choosing the branch and also the college, they must keep in mind that the student can succeed if he has interest in the corresponding branch then only one can get good results. Electronics is one of the core branches of Engineering consisting of hardware and software skills with the knowledge of Telecommunication as a supported course.Through this E&TC degree, one who is passionate about Electronics could cooperate more to make our Prime Ministers dream come true as “Make in India with Digitalization” in forthcoming years.
4. Tremendous jobs in Government sector There are plenty of jobs for skilled electronics engineers with post secondary qualifications. An electronics engineer can get a job in the Central Government, State Governments and their sponsored corporations in public enterprises and the private organizations like All India Radio, Indian Telephone Industries, MTNL, AIR, Civil Aviation Department, Post and Telegraph Department, Co-ordination Department, National Physical Laboratory, Bharat Electronics Limited.
5. Jobs availability in Core and Software fields A graduate E&TC Engineer may find various jobs in core or hardware fieldinMNC’slikePanasonic,Sony,Videocon,Philips,Whirlpool,LG,Toshiba,Samsung etc and in brand name software companies viz. Infosys,Accenture,Persistant,Tech Mahindra,Wipro,Tata Consultancy Services,Cognizant,Amdocs etc.Dealing in manufacture, sales and services of electronics consumer goods and appliances.
6. Jobs availability in Telecommunication Sector Even in the fields of Telecommunication, Satellite and wireless communication, Mobile Communication, Switching operations, Radio Communication, Internet Technologies, E&TC Engineers are proving to be the best.
7. Future Opportunities for an E&TC Engineer Even many of the Developed countries are now paying attention towards this field and also developing countries like India is also trying to improve solar power, Wind power, Nano Technology, Nuclear Power. In this situation, an E&TC Engineer has full demand. As per the Public and Private Partnerships new economic zones, National Highway construction and some other technical fields,E&TC Engineers are must. Electronics engineers are also absorbed into the entertainment, transmission industry, research establishments, and defense. Opportunity in this highly sophisticated and advanced branch of engineering is just immense.
8. Opportunity in Educational and Research Institutes After completing B.E/ B Tech, students can opt for M.E/M.Tech/M.S in various subjects such as fiber optics and light waves, micro electronics & VLSI design, Communication Engineering, Digital Systems, Communication Networks, RF and Microwaves, Telecommunication Systems, Visual information and embedded systems etc. They can also take up teaching and research in one of the many engineering colleges in India or abroad.
9. Earnings of an Electronic Engineers Earning vary with market demand and among organizations. Working experience, qualifications, ability are important factors in determining the pay level. The trainee engineer earns at least Rs 20k,-30k per month. A middle level technical professional gets Rs 70,000-80,000 a month. A senior manager earns Rs 1.5 lakh a month.
10. Self orientation towards business E&TC Engineer may run his own business as a small scale industry by manufacturing and developing recent products.