Electrical professionals might find themselves in a variety of environments in academia, research, industry, government, private and business organizations — analyzing problems for solutions, formulating and testing, using advanced electrical equipments, or working in teams for product development. Here’s a short list of research and vocational areas in Electrical Power System – Develop a system which gives the knowledge related to power utilization with power equipments having high efficiency .
- Power Electronics – Design the different types of AC and Dc Drives with high efficiency.
- FACTS -We study and design the different power controlling equipments useful for AC transmission lines.
- HVDC — We study and design the different power controlling equipments useful for DC transmission lines.
- Switch Gear and Protection-To study different types of switch gears and design their protection for different types power related systems.
- Electrical Estimation and Costing – To estimate the total cost required for different types of power units.
- Electrical POWER Generation – To generate highly efficient electricity by using renewable and non renewable energy sources.
Career Opportunities for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Energy Generation
- Power Transmission and Distribution
- Traction Drives
- Industrial Applications
- Commercial Applications
- Agriculture Field
610total visits,3visits today