Mr. Manmohan Omprakash Sharma
Placement Officer, PLITMS, Buldana.
Mob. No. +91 7972365580
The aim of Training & Placement Cell of the institute is to place the student in competitively good companies by identifying their knowledge skills, attitude matrices of every individual student, creating job profiles for them, identifying areas of training & various methods as per the training requirement, formulate sequence of activities to meet the training schedules for appropriate placement.
The overall role of the Training & Placement cell is of a facilitator and counselor for placement related activities. The placement cell is to act as contract place and facilitator to arrange campus visits and conduct of recruitment process of the perspective employers for the purposeful placement of students of the college.
The objective of the PLITMS Training & Placement Cell is to place all eligible students in reputed IT and core manufacturing, infrastructure companies right at the campus itself. To achieve this objective the cell liaises with the various industrial establishments, corporate houses which conduct campus interviews and select students from all disciplines. The Training & Placement office provides the infra-structural facilities to conduct group discussions, tests and interviews besides catering to other logistics.
The T & P Cell is assisted by a committee comprising of faculties & representatives of students. The committee evolves a broad policy framework every year besides a set of rules are inviolable. Student members are closely co-opted in implementing these policy decisions.
The following are the scopes that the committee aims to accomplish in every academic year.
- Preparation of attractive and comprehensive Placement Brochure.
- Organizing Pre-Placement Seminars by Companies. Getting the pre-placement job announcement form (declaration) filled by the representatives of each visiting companies.
- Maintaining and regularly updating database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their recruitment procedures
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training for students (soft skills, dress codes, mock interviews).
- Arranging periodic meetings with Human Resources Department and TPO’s of companies to promote our institute.
- Collecting feedback from employers where our students are placed.
1) Training: On Line & Off Line Training Provided To Students.
On line Aptitude training provide through sites
Offline training provide through
1) Attach with INDOGERMAN TOOL ROOM AURANGABAD for conduction of Technical & Design Courses.
2) Arrange workshops for Communication skill, Personality development, Aptitude, Personal Interview.
3) Arranging Guest Lecture regarding interview skills.
4) Communication with industry for In plant Training & Industrial Visits.
2) Career Guidance:
1) Highlighting articles on departmental notice boards regarding Competitive & Industrial Career.
2) Offer career plan survey sheet.
3) GATE Exam/ Other Competitive preparation by in-house faculty and online test series.
4) Guest lectures for MPSC,UPSC,GRE,TOEFL,IELTS & GMAT.
1) Guidance for preparation of resume.
2) Arrange mock Personal Interviews.
3) Communicate with Alumni for available openings.
4) Communicate with industry for campus interviews.
5) Arrange/Conduct campus interviews.
6) Text Message Alert facility for OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENTS.
7) Arrange PAN, PASSPORT, and DRIVING LICENSE Camp every year for fulfillment of basic requirement of recruiter companies.
4) Entrepreneur Ship Cell:
1) Arrange workshop every year i.e Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp.
2) Contacting Entrepreneur Alumni for Guidance to students.
784total visits,4visits today