Pankaj Laddhad Institute of Technology & Management Studies is committed to provide a safe, fair and harmonious learning and working environment. Grievance Redressal Cell was set up at PLITMS in accordance with the University Grants Commission regulations 2012 (The Gazette of India, March 23-29, 2013), and Article XXV of the constitution for handling day-to-day grievances related to students, parents and staff members. Grievance Redressal Cell facilitates the resolution of grievances in a fair and impartial manner involving the respective Department (dealing with the substantive function connected with the grievance), maintaining necessary confidentiality, as the case may be. Any stakeholder with a genuine grievance may approach Grievance Redressal Cell to submit his/her grievance in writing.
The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer in-charge Students’ Grievance Cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box of the Grievance Cell. The committee shall meet at least once in a year (beginning of academic year) and as and when necessary.
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute. A Grievance Cell is constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising All the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College administration
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students
- The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management policy
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
Procedure for lodging complaint
- The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing and drop in the Grievance Box or handover to the officer – incharge of the Cell.
- The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.